Grandson sees people not there!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 21 July 2005 - 06:26 PM

My grandson has been seeing people outside walking around the yard. One time he was coming home and saw a little girl in the back yard. He stopped the car and looked again, nobody there. This was in the middle of the night.

Another time he was sitting on the front porch after dark and saw a figure walking across the front yard. The same night he heard whispering around the corner of the house.

Nobody ever has appeared to me outside and I have a 6th sense for spirits. I have only seen my two dogs on occasion. Also, there is never activity inside the house other than my 2 deceased dogs.

I'm going to give him my 35 mm to use next time he's on the porch and sees this spirit walking around. May not hurt to use a recorder while outside also.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#2 Aireygrey

Aireygrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 06:39 PM

wow sounds very interesting, show some of the pics if u get anything, i bet theyll be great

#3 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 21 July 2005 - 07:01 PM

The camera and recorder are a great idea. Children tend to be much more sensitive than adults, so perhaps if he inherited your sixth sense, right now it is tenfold because of his age.
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 21 July 2005 - 07:23 PM

cool, waiting for the pics, Axman.
Posted Image

#5 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 21 July 2005 - 09:14 PM

Sounds very interesting Axman, can't wait to hear how it turns out :angry:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#6 bathory313

bathory313

So SCARED she peed down her own leg!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 22 July 2005 - 02:01 AM

Axman, how old is your grandson? You said he "stopped the car", so I'm assuming he's old enough to drive. (In which case, he may have a very strong gift).
Posted Image

#7 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 12:41 PM

I agree Bathory313, if adults start to see these things, somethings strong.

Spirits can and do wander about. Some are just "passing through". It is interesting that there seems to be more than one spirit involved. Seems to be the case most of the time. Where there is one, there are more.

#8 matt32

matt32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 04:03 PM

I agree Bathory313, if adults start to see these things, somethings strong.

Spirits can and do wander about.  Some are just "passing through".  It is interesting that there seems to be more than one spirit involved.  Seems to be the case most of the time.  Where there is one, there are more.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sounds very interesting..... alwasy rule out psychotic episodes which are less than 30 days.. can be do to not enough sleep....also if this is longer than 6 months and persists.. maybe u see a doc rule out schizophrenia.. i know this sounds much different than what u been told but i have to check the regular possible things.. also if your grandchild is 4 to 5 imaginary people is normal ... on the other end after rulling out medical reasons... then take the pictures etc and do share...

#9 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 22 July 2005 - 06:39 PM

After reading my post I mistakenly said it was the middle of the night when it was in fact daytime. That was the strange part. My Grandson is 17 but he's related by marriage not by blood. He's my wife's grandson first.

Here's a few interesting facts about him. He's a twin, born on February 29, 1988, a leap-year. He has had sightings since he was young.

As soon as I can get him to sit outside and take photos, I will. This week I have family coming from out of town.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#10 bathory313

bathory313

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 23 July 2005 - 12:05 AM

After reading my post I mistakenly said it was the middle of the night when it was in fact daytime. That was the strange part. My Grandson is 17 but he's related by marriage not by blood. He's my wife's grandson first.

Here's a few interesting facts about him. He's a twin, born on February 29, 1988, a leap-year. He has had sightings since he was young.

As soon as I can get him to sit outside and take photos, I will. This week I have family coming from out of town.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ooooooooooh he's a Pisces. The Piscean ability is "to be psychic". Encourage your grandson to talk about what he sees/feels/hears. Tell him he's got lots of good people behind him in the Village...........
Posted Image

#11 Blackviolett

Blackviolett

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Photography (amateur), books, travel, supernatural, paranormal, tattoos, art, piercings, motorbikes

Posted 23 July 2005 - 01:45 PM

Hi Axman,

When you said Grandson I was thinking little kiddy not 17. Its quite unusual for someone of this age to admit to seeing things I think but thats just in my experience. My friends little boy Brandon used to talk to 'people in the kitchen cupboards' when he was little. He often came in and said there was a boy in the kitchen which used to freak us out totally! Good luck finding out more:)
"iT wAs tHE VoICes ThAt MaDE me Do iT OfFicEr"

#12 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 30 July 2005 - 08:24 AM

Reading your post, I couldn’t help to wonder…. Why some people seem to be able to see ghost more then others.
Could it be that there are ghost everywhere, but most of the people can’t seed or feel them?.
Could ghost choose to follow and communicate with certain people?, if is so, what encourages them to come to your home?. And most of all, why would they want to make their presence notice?… I ask this question because my daughter and I have the same ability to see and feel paranormal presences… I had seeing trough the years many “ghost”, My daughter still gets scare, and hates that because they actually come and make themselves notices… in ways, like shaking the bed, laughing, talking, or in my case, I can see them clearly many times. I don’t get scare at all, I quite got use to them, and I keep a journal of what I see, my daughter hates it… but we talk about it
But I always wonder, if they are just passing through, and why do they have to go thought my home? Some of them had just gone through , and some of them had stayed, a few days to get notice, I guess those are more like trouble makers, teenagers with a sense of humour… I had never taken pictures when there is activity at my home, is just so natural to me that I guess I kind of just not thought about it.
Any way I wonder, what brings them to us… or to some people?. Perhaps is a gift, or a curse, whatever it is, it would be nice to know what are we suppose to do with it? How can we help? Or do they just want to be seeing before they go on, to wherever they go.
One day even my son who is less perceptive, told me about the woman walking in our back yard for several days.
Is there something we suppose to do to help them? “the ghost”
I believe that you and your grandson share a beautiful similar gift, now the question here is ¿what are we suppose to do with it?

Thank you and have a nice ghostly day

Flormarina
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

#13 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 07:39 PM

I've had a few theories on the subject of parapsychic ability.

One theory is that everyone possesses the ability but most people disallow it. Those that do allow it, have an open mind to the matter and can channel themselves to accept it as valid.

The second thoery is that only a select number of people have the ability because of a energy that surrounds them. I prefer to think of my first theory as a more feasible explaination but this one wouldn't seem too unusual. It would also help explain the attration by the ghosts to those people.

As for me, I find paranormal fascinating and wish to learn as much as possible so I can understand the death process, among other things. I know that there is an existence after death but I wish to know more of what becomes.

I do feel that ghosts can sense those who are open (hence my second theory) and they either need our assistance of they have a message to pass. Then there are some spirits who are just mischevious and either are just having a bit of fun or are just being mean. I think that also depends on the type of personality they had as a living being. Can you imagine being haunted by someone like Vlad the impaler?

How do you use it? I would like to think that would be totally up to the person when they gain a better understanding of the ability. Decide what the spirit is after, comunicate if necessary. Ask questions and gather up the answers on an EVP. When you begin to understand what it's about then you can make the call. I say "begin to understand" because I don't believe that anyone will ever get the full gist of the parapsychic ability in one lifetime. I know I won't!

#14 bathory313

bathory313

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 03:00 AM

I agree with Axman; I think everyone has the ability to 'see', but most people don't allow themselves to do so. How many times as children were we told to "stop making up stories", and "stop talking to people that aren't there". Perhaps it is a chemical thing! As we mature, our body chemistry changes; perhaps that has something to do with it. Before we are told that we can't see and hear things, we CAN. But once the walls start to build around us (from well-meaning adults) we either shut it off or forget how to use the ability. As we grow into adulthood, we spend our time blowing things off as 'coincidence', or disbelieveing what we heard or saw; discounting it. "Oh, it was probably the wind or the tv I heard, silly me." Axman is right when he sez when we open ourselves to these experiences, ghosts are attracted to us. I really, truly believe that most ghosts fall into 2 categories: either they want everyone and anyone to know that they are alright and that death is not the end (much to their joy!), or they are earthbound, afraid to go home for fear of reprucussions. I also believe that some hauntings are simply a situation that had so much emotion tied up in it, that it left an "imprint" on the place where it happened, and it's like watching a film over and over.
Posted Image

#15 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 07:00 PM

I also believe that some hauntings are simply a situation that had so much emotion tied up in it, that it left an "imprint" on the place where it happened, and it's like watching a film over and over.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We call that residual haunting. It revolves around a tragic or emotional event. Then the sprits are trapped but I believe the spirit needs the problem resolved but can't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users