• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 allege

allege

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:13 PM

I hope you all don't mind me pulling up this old thread, But I was doing a search for Kentucky and this showed up.

Kentucky is full of haunted places, I could tell you several stories about the many many ghosts on the campus of Morehead State University in Rowan co.

In Johnson Co. there is the old Mayo church, and the old town cemetery overlooking the city.

In Lexington there is the Hunt-Morgan House, Ashland, and this cemetery off Russel Cave Road I dont' remember the name of the cemetery but I have visited it many times when I use to spend my weekends in Lexington.

The Church at the Shaker Villiage of Pleasent Hill is haunted.

The Middle Creek battlefield in Floyd co is haunted

The Perryville battle field is haunted.

Rt. 172 between West Liberty and Paintsville is haunted by a phantom car.

Hmm there are lots of good hauntings in Kentucky I am missing most of them.
Never to suffer would never to have been blessed. -Edgar Allan Poe

#17 unexplainedmag

unexplainedmag

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Check out my new book &quot;My Haunted Family&quot;<br />www.rosepressey.com<br /><br />Also available on Amazon.com

Posted 03 October 2007 - 01:54 PM

If anyone needs info on haunted Kentucky locations just let me know. :clap:

#18 BethInSC

BethInSC

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 09:13 PM

If anyone needs info on haunted Kentucky locations just let me know. :weeee:

central state hospital is haunted..... eastern cemetery is haunted theres catacombs underneath my hubby is from KY so holler at me I'll ask him and get ya more Beth
Don't Judge what you don't understand.....Beth

#19 allege

allege

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 04:43 PM

The Coal Mine Museam in Van Lear is very haunted. They give tours of the building because it is also a big tourist attraction. The Middle Creek Battlefield and the Mill Springs Battlefield. Morehead State University (nearly every building on campus) The old town cemetery in Paintsville, The Samuel May house in Prestonsburg, The Pines building at Jenny Wiley State Park,
Never to suffer would never to have been blessed. -Edgar Allan Poe

#20 LanceM

LanceM

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:anything paranormal. music. creating web sites

Posted 17 November 2008 - 02:48 AM

The Jailers INN in Bardstown is haunted. the graveyard behind the jail is supposedly haunted. Talbot tavern is supposed to be haunted by Jessie James ghost. But a good link to find places http://theshadowland...es/kentucky.htm

#21 Baileyonrox

Baileyonrox

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:47 PM

Anyone ever been in the cave outside of Richmond? We(my EX husband and I) went years ago, about 1986. We went pretty far back into it one night and the Ex and his friend went up into a place inside the wall, left me and this other friend waiting in pitch black. He came down screaming and we never even stopped running to ask WTF?? LOL. After we got back into the main large room he looked back and said some bad things had happened in there before. We left and he never would speak of it. I don't know what he saw, but I know a lot of college students used to go there and there were walls of candles all over the main room of the cave, it was huge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users