Meeting evil

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 bathory313

bathory313

So SCARED she peed down her own leg!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 30 July 2005 - 01:31 AM

:hug: Have you ever met someone, whom you didn't know, but immediately detested them? This has happened to me on several occasions. There were two people I have met that I couldn't get away from fast enough! I wonder what causes this kind of reaction. I literally nearly tripped getting away from one man I had been introduced to. I just felt I had to get away, FAST! Other people give me the mild creepies, but I'm talking about wanting to scream "get away!" Has this ever happened to any of you? What do you think causes this?
Posted Image

#2 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,369 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 30 July 2005 - 07:33 AM

I have had this happen before. They seem to have a really negitive aurora to them.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 mellilotflower

mellilotflower

Freaked out by toe socks?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy, Knitting, Ornithology, folklore and fairies

Posted 30 July 2005 - 11:45 AM

I'm not sure I understand- could you explain a bit more?

Is this a first impressions kind of thing based on vibes and/or looks? Does it take effect instantly, at first sight, upon first speaking to a person, told thier name? Is it revulsion, disgust, hatred, fear?

I've met people I've felt uneasy about, people I just didn't trust as I trust other perfect strangers. And I've met people who I've felt threatened by...

Would this sort of thing have an opposite? where you'd meet someone you were drawn to, mothlike?

The point which I should first wish to understand is whether the pious or holy is beloved by the gods because it is holy, or holy because it is beloved of the gods.

Sonnet XCIVBut if that flower with base infection meet,The basest weed outbraves his dignity:For sweetest things turn sourest by their deeds;Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds

#4 bathory313

bathory313

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 31 July 2005 - 02:06 AM

I'm not sure I understand- could you explain a bit more?

Is this a first impressions kind of thing based on vibes and/or looks? Does it take effect instantly, at first sight, upon first speaking to a person, told thier name?  Is it revulsion, disgust, hatred, fear?

I've met people I've felt uneasy about, people I just didn't trust as I trust other perfect strangers.  And I've met people who I've felt threatened by...

Would this sort of thing have an opposite? where you'd meet someone you were drawn to, mothlike?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Once it was upon being introduced to the person. I didn't even want to touch them for fear of sullying my person with their..........ick. Once, it was a person I didn't know, didn't get introduced to, just ran across in my workplace. I felt such instant fear and disgust and, well, you know how it would be if you discovered a roach in your hair, and you would go dancing around clawing at your head and body long after said roach was gone? I felt like that. His EYES just flipped me out. They were abosolutely bottomless, with nothing in them but *evil*. I literally hid out in a shower room (this was at work) until he left the nurse's station. I wasn't the only one he affected that way, but to lesser degrees with the other nurses and aides. But everyone commented on him! I know a cop who ran across Charles Manson in Bellaire, Ohio. The cop said Charlie had eyes like that. eeeeeeeeegaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
Posted Image

#5 bathory313

bathory313

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 02:09 AM

I have had this happen before. They seem to have a really negitive aurora to them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's a strange feeling, isn't it? You're standing there, trying to have some decorum about yourself, while your inner self is very uncomfortable; and you hear bells and whistles of warning going off.
Posted Image

#6 bathory313

bathory313

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 02:17 AM

btw, Melliotflower, I wanted to add............I never judge a person by what they look like, because I don't like that done to me. I am a diehard punk/goth, so I know what those looks look like...........and don't give a cat's butt at this point. *grin*

I HAVE met people I've been drawn to instantly. The wife of a co-worker. We spoke on the phone several times (you're always fielding calls for co=workers, it seems), and we would just talk and talk about things and things and things, and I was hard pressed to hand the phone over to her......um........husband/wife. When I finally met Leah, we hugged and laughed like we were long-lost friends. I feel suck a kinship with her, I cannot begin to describe it. It is almost as if she is my sister, though we are of different races. Leah told me after talking a few times that she is gifted with seeing people's auras; she told me mine is "sparkly", but I have no idea what that means lol I guess that's good to have a sparkly aura. But her and I just CLICKED.
Posted Image

#7 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2005 - 12:11 PM

Yes. I have met evil. He was the assistant store director of the grocery store I worked at. He didn't deserve the job in the first place, but got it due to the fact his father worked at the Liberty store with Brett, the now-former store director. Joel only go the job because of his dad. The man was dumb as a brick and had the nerve to ask if I knew how to use a piece of equipment in my department which I had used-and he'd seen me use-multiple times, and had been at that store for three years before his sorry BAD_WORD showed up.
Anyway, he asked a customer if he/she was Jewish, they said yes, and he said 'you sure look it' or something like that. Regardless of your stat, that is NOT an appropriate question to ask ANYONE. He fired my co-worker simply because he could. He fired me because I wouldn't suck up and therefore claimed that customers were complaining about me, which is a complete lie. I had worked under two different store directors and had the same bosses throughout that entire time, and nobody had a problem. How odd, after almost five years of service, some jerk-off shows up, decides he doesn't like me because I won't suck up and fires me. If anyone here lives in Peoria, Ill, do not go to the HyVee where this man is assistant director. He's tall, blonde and VERY arrogant. And the odd thing is, he never knew how much everyone loathed him. He all thought they were his friends! :whee:

#8 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 10:12 PM

You have a very good judge of character. I am the same way and I have always been able to tell when someone is not what they seem. I immediately get a feeling like my stomach is going into knots and my skin feels like it is crawling. I just want to get away from them as soo as possible.

#9 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2005 - 08:24 PM

When it came to Joel, there was just something about him I did NOT like. Normally, when I meet someone for the first time, I sense kindness. In him....evil. There was just something about him. It bothered me, knowing a man like this is in charge of a store.........scary

#10 brwneyedwitch1970

brwneyedwitch1970

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 03:07 PM

I immediately get a feeling like my stomach is going into knots and my skin feels like it is crawling. I just want to get away from them as soon as possible.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YES!! That's how I feel. About two years ago I was doing the laundry at a laundromat and I was with my 5 year old son. Since we had to wait for the clothing to dry, we went to McDonald's a few feet away.

When I got there we sat down at the first table my son picked out....when I noticed an older couple with an adult son with them. I looked toward their direction (since it was in my line of view) and I saw the adult son looking at me. I felt like I was sick! I had this weird feeling, I felt uncomfortable and my skin was crawling. I felt like I need to get out of there as soon as possible. The whole time we were there he kept looking at us...I finished my lunch and rushed my son to finish his. Once we walked out the building I felt better but couldn't shake the uneasy feeling.

A few weeks or months afteward, I was looking on the registered sex-offender list because my son was going to be starting a new school. (I wanted to make sure of who lived near the school). When I was looking at the site I clicked on the pics of those registered. And the creepy guy from McDonalds was there!!!! I almost fainted.

#11 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 19 August 2005 - 05:56 PM

I've had a couple of experiences that might fit here.. first one, years ago i had a dog that really didnt trust males.. I used to somtimes take him for a walk down a local river. Keep in mind, its 1/2 hours country drive away.. so a fair way from where i lived. Occationally when i'd drive through this town, i would see a man walking down the road i travelled, there was always somthing creepy about him, but i never thought much of it. This one day I took my dog Mikey down there, we were going for a walk along the river, he was on the lead. Somtimes his reaction to men was that he'd grown and snarl and generally jump around mad if he was on the lead. Well this day, he started to do this on the lead, the strange thing was, there wasnt a single person in sight at the time!! I thought it was strange, very strange, I bent down to talk to him, asking him what was wrong, then about 10 metres away, guess who walks over the crest of the hill? Yep, that creepy guy!! My dog had NEVER even seen this man, so he wasnt picking up vibes from me, I didnt even know this guy was down there! That was weird. I had to keep a short lead on the dog, he was going absolutely nuts when he saw this man. Later i saw some guys i knew, they were just sitting on the bank of the river drinking a few cans of beer, they offered me to sit with them and have a beer. So being a polite person i coudlnt say no lol.. The dog was absolutely fine with these guys. I let him off the lead he was running around with these other big dogs that were just walking around down there.. Then i saw this man coming along, so i grabbed my dog and popped him back on the lead. Sadly, he came over, the guys i was with knew him, also invited him to pull up a peice of grass and have a beer...My dog was going TROPPO lol. I ended up leaving and going back to the car. This still has me intrigued to this day!

Another thing, was more recent. I work as a cleaner in aged care (some of you would know this) I work most of my time in the Dimensia ward. Somtimes we get residents in there we call Respites. The government pays for these people to come stay for one week or two weeks at a time, Six weeks a year they get. This is to give the families whom care for these people some time out and rest. One lady came in to stay. I was asked before i met her if i had let a woman out through the door and to be careful i dont, she looks just like you or me..You woudlnt know she had Dimensia...Plus she was a lot younger than the other resi's. I ended up meeting her (or seeing her) I always greet them with a big hello and a smile as i walk past. This lady looked at me when i said Hi :Spaz: and i got the biggest cold chill go through me, there was somthign in her eyes i've never seen before. She stared right through me, i felt pure evil, it was horrifying, I was nervous for the rest of the day lol.. After that one occation i didnt see that again in her eyes. She was ok. It only happened that very first time i said Hello to her. She apparently was a school principal (mistress) You could see that about her. She had that very strong female presence about her. But still i didnt know any of this before i met her the very first time. Weird huh...

#12 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 20 August 2005 - 09:11 AM

:P Have you ever met someone, whom you didn't know, but immediately detested them?  This has happened to me on several occasions.  There were two people I have met that I couldn't get away from fast enough!  I wonder what causes this kind of reaction.  I literally nearly tripped getting away from one man I had been introduced to.  I just felt I had to get away, FAST!  Other people give me the mild creepies, but I'm talking about wanting to scream "get away!"  Has this ever happened to any of you?  What do you think causes this?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry about seeming to be posting out of turn ~ tried 3x to post after the last one but it wouldn't play nice :weeee:

Yes, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I've been in contact with evil. These were not individuals who had some sickness of the body and/or soul that would give off malo huju (27 years working in psychological services and corrections gave me a lot of contact there). I'm talking about ones who knowingly, willingly and quite deliberately embraced the dark side and manifested it with great relish
:Wall: Thank God they have been very few and far between.......but they're out there.
The term "human monsters" always seemed an apt description to me. They look, walk, talk and imitate us flawlessly but the part that makes us human and even more so, humane ~ call it the soul, the white light ~ the terminology doesn't matter ~ is not within them. Conventional medicos have all sorts of labels for them ~ sociopaths, psychopaths, criminally insane...........me, I call 'em like I see 'em.........human monsters <shivers>

#13 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 20 August 2005 - 09:21 AM

lol i kept getting the emails, my name was quoted, so i waited and waited for your reply, and NOTHING, no mention of my name whatsoever! I'm heartbroken lol...

Thanks for that creepy tid bit! They are evil beings!

#14 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 23 August 2005 - 11:23 AM

lol i kept getting the emails, my name was quoted, so i waited and waited for your reply, and NOTHING, no mention of my name whatsoever! I'm heartbroken lol...

Thanks for that creepy tid bit! They are evil beings!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome :headbang: I sometimes almost envy those who can successfully hide behind their belief that evil doesn't exist and what we think of as evil is the result of superstition, non-rationality, fairy-tales, whatever ;) May they be so blessed that they never have their beliefs torn apart up close and personal!

#15 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 23 August 2005 - 03:33 PM

I think, (always painful and rarely works) that a truly evil person, or thing, wants the total absense of hope. No, make that, just total absense. Utter, and complete hopeless isolation and aloneness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users