Meeting evil

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#16 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 25 August 2005 - 09:54 AM

I think, (always painful and rarely works) that a truly evil person, or thing, wants the total absense of hope.  No, make that, just total absense.  Utter, and complete hopeless isolation and aloneness.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that is a way beyond excellent point! It's like they're black holes.

#17 Ralts

Ralts

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting<br />The Paranormal<br />Horror Stories<br />Zombies<br />The Unknown<br />Edward Scissorhands

Posted 27 August 2005 - 03:52 AM

You can never tell a persons true self until you meet them. People have said I was evil and I have had someone run away from me in fear before. It doesn't make you feel good. I have learned to judge people AFTER I meet them.

#18 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 27 August 2005 - 08:42 PM

Some peole just seem to rub me the wrong way. I have met people who just seem like they don't want to even meet you or know you. There are people who just seem hopeless to the point they are needing help but wont ask. Then there are the hopeless ones who seem to be doing something for a purpose that only they want know. That's the one's that I find the baddest, kinda like the attitude of Richard Ramirez. He was almost to point of being sarcastic during his court appearances. He seemed hopeless, with a purpose!
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#19 bathory313

bathory313

So SCARED she peed down her own leg!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 28 August 2005 - 02:00 PM

You can never tell a persons true self until you meet them. People have said I was evil and I have had someone run away from me in fear before. It doesn't make you feel good. I have learned to judge people AFTER I meet them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ralts, I'm not talking about judging a person by their clothes, hair, sexual orientation, etc. I'm talking they way you would feel if you were walking under a tree and a snake dropped on your head, or you woke up to find a cockroach on your face. I'm talking inherent evil that you can feel, like dark waves. (not that snakes and roaches are evil, it's just the best analogy I could think of)>
Posted Image

#20 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 28 August 2005 - 08:24 PM

I can't say that ever happens to me.
I think I can count on one hand the people I have'nt gotten along with in my life.
I can always find a common ground.

my job takes me into the homes of many strangers in a year so I guess i can say that I'm lucky i don't get that feeling about people or i would have to quit my job.

I do however seem to be able to pick up on the health problems of some people when we meet for the first time.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

#21 bathory313

bathory313

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 28 August 2005 - 11:09 PM

I can't say that ever happens to me.
I think I can count on one hand the people I have'nt gotten along with in my life.
I can always find a common ground.

my job takes me into the homes of many strangers in a year so I guess i can say that I'm lucky i don't get that feeling about people or i would have to quit my job.

I do however seem to be able to  pick up on the health problems of some people when we meet for the first time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bardo, that is a cool gift! (then again, maybe you don't see it that way) Is this something you use in dailly life, or will pursue in the future?
Posted Image

#22 bardo

bardo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 29 August 2005 - 07:33 PM

It doesn't happen with everyone I meet but it has happened quite a few times.
training in therapeutic touch has allowed me to help some people heal themselves faster than they may have on their own.

#23 bathory313

bathory313

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 02:31 PM

It doesn't happen with everyone I meet but it has happened quite a few times.
training in therapeutic touch has allowed me to help some people heal themselves faster than they may have on their own.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is very cool. ps love the avatar
Posted Image

#24 bardo

bardo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 09:22 PM

Thanks!
We can all use exercise....lol

#25 matt32

matt32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 04:19 PM

well as far as meeting evil? hmmm , im guessing u have read my thread on that? well lets just say we take the word evil in the context of religion and the answer to me is no, if we have met evil in terms of webster meaning then yes, and did i know right off the hand? no, i mean it took me a few minutes to analyze his actions, how he carried himself and then after taking his mood and affect into acoount i was able to say that some people came off as social paths or people that i did not "click" with( get along with)more than evil, but then again socialpaths can be evil right? very subjective so i would have to say most people judge everyone bases on general appearance and demeanor and facial cues they percieve that make him or her say , he rubed me wrong, and for each person it can be something totally different based on his upbringing, therefore each person will inevitabley run into people that rub them the wrong way, as each of us are raised differently with different morals, so dont be suprised if people rub u wrong not because they are evil , maybe it can be just the fact they have different morals than u, hope that makes sense, just my general observation.

#26 bathory313

bathory313

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 01:47 AM

[quote name='matt32' date='Aug 31 2005, 05:19 PM']
well as far as meeting evil? hmmm , im guessing u have read my thread on that? well lets just say we take the word evil in the context of religion and the answer to me is no, if we have met evil in terms of webster meaning then yes, and did i know right off the hand? no, i mean it took me a few minutes to analyze his actions, how he carried himself and then after taking his mood and affect into acoount i was able to say that some people came off as social paths or people that i did not "click" with( get along with)more than evil, but then again socialpaths can be evil right? very subjective so i would have to say most people judge everyone bases on general appearance and demeanor and facial cues they percieve that make him or her say , he rubed me wrong, and for each person it can be something totally different based on his upbringing, therefore each person will inevitabley run into people that rub them the wrong way, as each of us are raised differently with different morals, so dont be suprised if people rub u wrong not because they are evil , maybe it can be just the fact they have different morals than u, hope that makes sense, just my general observation.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote/

Can you send me a link for your post?
Posted Image

#27 jacsmith_xxx

jacsmith_xxx

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 02:19 AM

Yes. I have met evil. He was the assistant store director of the grocery store I worked at. He didn't deserve the job in the first place, but got it due to the fact his father worked at the Liberty store with Brett, the now-former store director. Joel only go the job because of his dad. The man was dumb as a brick and had the nerve to ask if I knew how to use a piece of equipment in my department which I had used-and he'd seen me use-multiple times, and had been at that store for three years before his sorry BAD_WORD showed up.
Anyway, he asked a customer if he/she was Jewish, they said yes, and he said 'you sure look it' or something like that. Regardless of your stat, that is NOT an appropriate question to ask ANYONE. He fired my co-worker simply because he could. He fired me because I wouldn't suck up and therefore claimed that customers were complaining about me, which is a complete lie. I had worked under two different store directors and had the same bosses throughout that entire time, and nobody had a problem. How odd, after almost five years of service, some jerk-off shows up, decides he doesn't like me because I won't suck up and fires me. If anyone here lives in Peoria, Ill, do not go to the HyVee where this man is assistant director. He's tall, blonde and VERY arrogant. And the odd thing is, he never knew how much everyone loathed him. He all thought they were his friends!  Whirly Dude

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ar e you mistaking a dislike  of the person  to thinking that he is evil.. it is possible to  have a personality clash

#28 jacsmith_xxx

jacsmith_xxx

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 02:33 AM

I have had this happen before. They seem to have a really negitive aurora to them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i would be pretty sure most people wouldnt know pure evil if they fell over it , some people just dont like others or they just think there creepy .. sometimes you just think that there sleezy or they just make youre skin crawl. sometimes you just dont like the feel of the aura none of the above makes you evil or them evil,, the thing about a evil bein is you most probably dont know it , many years a go i worked with a guy who was just your average plaster nicest guy you will ever meet till you knew him, hes father was a war veteran that sprayed with AGENT ORANGE as a result he was born with no compasion or remorse ,, this guy wasas close as you got to evil. he was youre best friend untill... Whirly Dude java script:emoticon(':wow:')
smilie

#29 bardo

bardo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 10:25 PM

If we could pick up on evil we would be able to stop people like the BTK killer.
Often the most evil of people can be the most charming.
i think that instant dislike of someone may be someone you have had past life history with.

#30 bathory313

bathory313

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 01:39 AM

[quote name='bardo' date='Sep 9 2005, 11:25 PM']
If we could pick up on evil we would be able to stop people like the BTK killer.
Often the most evil of people can be the most charming.
i think that instant dislike of someone may be someone you have had past life history with.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote/]

Good point Bardo about charm.....Ted Bundy, eh? BTK, I don't understand that AT ALL. Just so calm, unemotional, proud.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users