What Do You Love About Ghostvillage?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 Noelle1966

Noelle1966

Uses WD-40 for evil purposes

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • Interests:Animals, ice skating, pets, animal issues, historical societies, travelling, and of course - ghost hunting.

Posted 30 September 2005 - 05:13 PM

I was first attracted because I love the paranormal, but I have met some really wonderful people here. I hope that we will be friends for a long time.
The reason that a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail and not his tongue.Do unto others, then run.Life's messy. Clean it up.

#17 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts
  • Interests:The Force

Posted 30 September 2005 - 05:36 PM

GhostVillage has become a part of my daily life over the years. The people are top notch. Eventhough we dont always agree, we allow each other to be who we are without fear of being put down or fear of being left out.

ALL Villagers matter and we are all equal in our desire to learn and gain knowlege and strength from each other. We support each other through times that have nothing to do with Paranormal events at times. We each contribute no matter what our skill level may be . No one is judged for having an opinion. We dont always agree but we do show respect to each other when we cant see eye to eye.

You wont find this kind of Unity everywhere. This is what makes this Village so special. The Moderators dont try to control their boards or the matter posted , rather they direct the flow of the board so that each member has a say. No opinion is unheard.

The staff is always glad to help out our members anytime. Please allow us to help you enjoy your experience. Feel free to contact us for help in any matter.

I love ghostVillage,

Rockhauler2k1
Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

#18 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 30 September 2005 - 06:19 PM

:headbang: RIGHT ON !!!!!!!!! ROCKHAULER!!!!! Couldn't have said it any better!!!! Thanks!!! I Feel the exact same way!!! Julie
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#19 DarkMasterChaos

DarkMasterChaos

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:My interst is all things supernatural, all that people may or may not beleive and sometimes hide their beleifs in fear.

Posted 05 October 2005 - 09:45 AM

What I love is all that I have found here. A place where I can find all that inerest me and this a place where I have made many friends.
I am divided into the Light and the Abyss.Today I travel the Light.Tomorrow the Abyss.But always I travel.I am divided into the Light and the Abyss.I am the Light.I am the Abyss.

#20 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 09 October 2005 - 11:34 PM

ps i really liked your last avatar, the one with you peeking out from behind your gloves.  Look forward to the next one!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

huh? you're talking to me right? sorry...I'm a little unsure...
That avatar was Klaha...he used to be the lead singer for Malice Mizer...I forgot where I got it from, lol...
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#21 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 11 October 2005 - 06:43 AM

GhostVillage has become a part of my daily life over the years. The people are top notch. Eventhough we dont always agree, we allow each other to be who we are without fear of being put down or fear of being left out.

ALL Villagers matter and we are all equal in our desire to learn and gain knowlege and strength from each other. We support each other through times that have nothing to do with Paranormal events at times. We each contribute no matter what our skill level may be . No one is judged for having an opinion. We dont always agree but we do show respect to each other when we cant see eye to eye.

You wont find this kind of Unity everywhere. This is what makes this Village so special. The Moderators dont try to control their boards or the matter posted , rather they direct the flow of the board so that each member has a say. No opinion is unheard.

The staff is always glad to help out our members anytime. Please allow us to help you enjoy your experience. Feel free to contact us for help in any matter.

I love ghostVillage,

Rockhauler2k1

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well said Rock. I said it before , and I'll say it again.... It's the best site around! I've been to others, and they just don't measure up. Thanks to all for making the Village GREAT :clap:
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#22 erna_butter

erna_butter

weird ancient from the medieval times

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Interests:Art (any kind), computers, paranormal, forensics, psychology, and of course fantasy books, and history.

Posted 28 October 2005 - 07:04 PM

I love he atmosphere and how everyones opinions are respected ........

I also enjoy getting to know everyone on a personal basis and the fact that I have made a few freinds doesn`t hurt either...

oh and also the fact that I now feel a little less crazy knowing that alot of you pout there share the same beliefs as I do :weeee:
Posted Image I A.M CANADIAN

#23 Night Star

Night Star

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, animals, reading, music, dragons, fairies, elves, being creative...

Posted 29 October 2005 - 05:37 PM

:vampire: The village is a warm and caring community. The paranormal information and people's personal experiences are fascinating. The respect between the members is amazing. What's not to love?
Posted Image

#24 impy

impy

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal, esp. ghosts. Would like to meet others interested in paranormal research in my area. I'd also like to hear first hand experiences, feel free to share

Posted 29 October 2005 - 06:26 PM

I love that every one here seems interesting in different ways, i love that there seems to be a variety of ages and cultures concentrating on my favorite topic, the paranormal, i love that im still new here and still have absolutely loads to read and explore, and i love that i can sit down here for 5 minutes, stretch that into an hour and feel pretty good about being damned unproductive....thanx for helping me b the slacker i always knew i could be!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users