What Do You Love About Ghostvillage?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 30 July 2005 - 08:08 PM

I love how everyone is so understanding here. Nobody judges me about my age, and my opinion is just as valid as everyone else's. This is a wonderful, positive place where I have made wonderful friends from so many different places. I just love being here. I haven't found a better place yet! Yay!

Anybody else wanna say anything? :lol:
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#2 Cyn

Cyn

Has a thing for owls

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook and try new and different recipes. I adore animals of all kinds. Music is another great love of mine. Paranormal and metaphysical subjects of all kinds. Nature, drawing and painting, writing, photography, reading. I am learning how to knit...but I'm not very good at it. The list is endless. The one thing that I don't have a big love for is sports. I wish I could like it, but just can't get into it for some reason.

Posted 30 July 2005 - 08:18 PM

I'm with you Daewen 100 percent. I just love being here, and don't feel the need to go anywhere else. I love the people here... :hug: :lol: :wave:
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.Posted Image

#3 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,364 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 30 July 2005 - 08:27 PM

I love all of the great info I find on all of the boards. Fun n games keeps my brain moving and the best part...all the friends I have made in this great village.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#4 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 03 August 2005 - 10:23 PM

I can hardly express with words what I love most about Ghost Village. I just know that without this place and all the wonderful, wonderful friends I've made here. I really don't know where I would be right now. I can't imagine life without being here now :(
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#5 fallen wings133

fallen wings133

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Interests:slipknot, computer games and getting drunk *hicup* oh and eating cake. i like cake...who doesnt?<br /><br />and skating loooove skating and the beach now its spring/summer lol

Posted 05 August 2005 - 03:47 AM

like most people, it'll have to be the people. everyone is so friendly and helpful when u need help, whether it b a real life situation or a paranormal problem. its great to see how we all believe different things, yet we respect each other for beleiving the way we do.

also u gotta love dukeofboogie! :clap:
well, im a slave and i am a master.this is the beginning then. the beggining of the end

#6 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 05 August 2005 - 05:26 AM

also u gotta love dukeofboogie!  :wow:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah! He's a jerk. LOL j/k Thanks Fallen. I'm touched.

I agree with everyone else. It's the people. The info on the site is fantastic too. But the people are gold. Even lately, when there has been a couple of problems here and there, the True Heart of the Village still come through.

And something must be said about the respect. You can actually discuss something without it becoming an all out fight. Well, at least I haven't been insulted by anyone yet. Maybe I was, but was to dumb to notice lol. what I'm saying is people can express their opinions freely here. I've been to other sites where this is not the case. Too many Know-it-alls, ya know. Anyway....

Rock over London. Rock on Chicago. Ghost Village, the best darn site around! :clap:
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#7 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 26 September 2005 - 10:20 AM

What do I love about GhostVillage? Well, is there anything I don't like about this place? The friends? The information? The discussions? The way this place is set? The way things are run here? There are lots, or perhaps I can say all these.

For me GV has directly been responsible for the personal growth I have had the past 3 years I am a member here. The trust I have in the friends here has helped me deal with pressure of life, good and bad. I do not want to name anyone, but there are a lot many of good friends I made in here, who don't care if I am UP or DOWN, they just CARE - that is what GV is all about, for me.
Posted Image

#8 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,364 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 26 September 2005 - 10:21 AM

I couldn't agree with you more Moon...well put :)
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#9 bathory313

bathory313

So SCARED she peed down her own leg!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 27 September 2005 - 01:00 AM

Yes, Daewen, GV is an awesome place! I love all the different topics, and differing opinions. There is so much to look at and do on here, I usually spend hours when I can. I love the mix of people here from all over the world~that is very cool.

ps i really liked your last avatar, the one with you peeking out from behind your gloves. Look forward to the next one!
Posted Image

#10 hoppip

hoppip

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 05:20 PM

What I love about GV? Well...I love the way that everyone seems to get along and that it was the first site that I actually joined when I first had the internet hooked up to my home. I came across this place in a google search....and fell in love with GV. I met many friends that I have become very close to. I learned a great deal from the members here about the Paranormal. I would like to see Ghostvillage grow and get better with each day. I dont always post as you can see.. I dont have as many posts as some have...and I have been here for a few years. I love to come here and read the stories and see the people. This place makes you feel as if you are really in a small village with people. Instead of just being on another forum board. I look forward to reading more stories and viewing ghost photos.

melody

#11 lorddraven2000

lorddraven2000

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 01:09 AM

I like the people and how opinions are just that and noone tries to force their opinion as fact.

#12 little_bunny_bum_knee

little_bunny_bum_knee

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 04:00 AM

I love the people I have had the oppertunity to chat with and get to know through GV. I have met soooo many wonderful people. Being here on GV has added quite a few people to my list of family. I love how everyone comes together as one community and with a few exceptions we all get along so well!! I just wish my actual family was the same way!!
Little Bunny Bum Knee, hopping through Ghostvillage, scooping up the spirits, and bopping them on the head.

#13 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,596 posts
  • Interests:DURAN DURAN--ooh Nick Rhodes, Winter Sports, THE STEELERS, Lots of snow, horror flicks, basketball games, LUV LUV LUV Joaquin Phoenix, my PowerBook, System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Foo Fighters, the 80's, historical disasters, Stewie Griffin, Trailer Fabulous, LOST, I'm a total sucker for old re-runs of Ab Fab, and CSI: Las Vegas.

Posted 30 September 2005 - 07:22 AM

I haven't been a member for very long and I feel so comfortable coming here and talking to people. I check in here about every day now to see what's up. Like Moonie said, they don't care what your mood is or where you're from...they just care. That's awesome. Whirly Dude :D
Posted Image

#14 cheercoach05

cheercoach05

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:cheerleading, the supernatural, spending time with my family

Posted 30 September 2005 - 12:56 PM

For sure, the villagers here are #1 in my book too! It's just so great to be in a place with people who believe in the supernatural, and don't think I'm crazy! I may not post a lot, but I check out the site and the new posts daily. I've felt welcome here ever since I signed up, and I love it. I just happened to be browsing in the book store one day, and picked up a book about The Secret Files From GhostVillage.com, and I thought "What is this?" I flipped through the book, but didn't have the money to buy it so I made a mental note of the website. I'm always looking for new ghost sites. Well, boy did I hit the jackpot! This is the BEST site I've been to, the best message boards, and the best people. I feel right at home in The Village! :lol:
"I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do! I do! I do! I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do! I do! I do! I do!" - The Cowardly Lion

#15 v-huntley

v-huntley

Provides a GREAT example!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Interests:superstitions, cryptzoology, ghosts and anything else paranormal.

Posted 30 September 2005 - 01:00 PM

it has to be the people, i have make so many friends dukeofboogie, aloha_spirit, bridget to name a few. it is also the info, it is true u do learn something new every day.

V
Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users