• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 10 August 2005 - 05:27 PM

Nice to see everybody! :lol:

In honor of my new tag...Posted Image

but me as usual...Posted Image

Whos next? :purplebounce:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 10 August 2005 - 06:12 PM

Posted Image
Here's a picture of my handsome man!!! (Dave..or damckie)
and then here's me and Dave's daughter Alyssa ghost hunting..OOOOOO! I'm the one with the blue jacket on.
Posted Image
And Boo! You look cute as pie!! Nothing wrong with being the lil' redneck girl!!!
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#4 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 03:33 PM

A recent pic of me.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,366 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 30 August 2005 - 03:48 PM

Posted Image
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#6 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 30 August 2005 - 06:25 PM

You all look as daper as ever. Here's a more recent shot of me. This one is goo cause the lighting Really accentuates my furry arms.

Posted Image
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#7 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 30 August 2005 - 08:09 PM

http://img355.images.../sarah1a6bg.png

http://img355.images...andsarah4pk.jpg

http://img355.images...8854/ceg0yo.jpg

If I'm doing this right, here's pics of Mystic Hippy and me. If I'm not doing it right then it's back to the corner for the perpetually confused :clap:

#8 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 01 September 2005 - 04:40 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If I'm doing this right, here's pics of Mystic Hippy and me.  If I'm not doing it right then it's back to the corner for the perpetually confused  :Wall:

:mumbling from the corner for the perpetually confused:...........sorry folks :(  For the life of me, despite reading the instructions found in other areas of GV, I can't seem to figure out how to make the pics show up in the post  :P  :Wall:  :lol:

Frither, i hope these turn out. All you need to do when you have the link is click on IMG up the top here ^^^^ and it will open another box that already has http:// in it. Just delete that stuff and paste your pic link into that box, click OK and your done :)

Simmy

#9 cheercoach05

cheercoach05

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:cheerleading, the supernatural, spending time with my family

Posted 06 September 2005 - 10:38 AM

Here's me and my daughter, Juliet, at a Christmas Party last year.

Posted Image
"I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do! I do! I do! I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do! I do! I do! I do!" - The Cowardly Lion

#10 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 06 September 2005 - 11:13 AM

How cute!!!!! I'm Lovin' everyone's picture's! Congradulation's Moonie! Couldn't happin' to a better man! I'm waiting on the baby pic's next! Just kidding! What a cute little girl Cheer! Just you wait until she gets older...I've heard people say that boys are a handful....ummmm...they haven't tried raising 3 girls...uh, make that their royal majesty princesses! Anyways here's just two little pic's from this weekend of just a few of the kids.
Posted Image
This is Bekah (mine) and Dawson (Dave's son) yep we were at a cemetery, just scoping it out!
Posted Image
Then here's Bekah again with Hannah (she's my baby!...well, 4- years-old now!) just posing for the camera. I guess we should use the camera for taking more pictures of the kids than ghost busting.....we will post more when we get a chance! Julie
P.S. Cheer it's okay if they came out big makes it easier to see everyone!!
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#11 PattyH

PattyH

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:Family, Paranormal, Friends, Witta, Reading, Outdoors, Travel, Pampered Chef

Posted 06 September 2005 - 12:48 PM

Posted Image

This is a picture of me, my husband (Christian) and our daughter (Merrick). This was taken at a July 4th parade this summer.
"There are no rules, just follow your heart" - Robin Williams

#12 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,366 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 06 September 2005 - 06:23 PM

Posted Image
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#13 jenbrown

jenbrown

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts
  • Interests:Haunted anything, movies and Disney!

Posted 06 September 2005 - 11:23 PM

URL=http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cb7thbday0896bm.jpg]Posted Image[/URL]

Just me lounging at home on a hot summer day!
"Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!Rap on a table, it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond!Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine! Creepies and crawlies... toads in a pond! Let there be music from regions beyond.Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell – give us a hint by ringing a bell!" Madame Leota

#14 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 07 September 2005 - 02:47 AM

Here's me again! This one was taken a few months ago, I have since regrown my beard.

Posted Image
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#15 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 07 September 2005 - 10:14 AM

Here's me again! This one was taken a few months ago, I have since regrown my beard.

Posted Image

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: Hiya Ax ~ lookin' good B) SWEET RIDE YOU HAVE!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Finally found the picture with the doll I got for my 3rd. birthday. Mystic Hippy says Dolly gives him the heebies ~ swears her eyes follow him :D I told him that I've been with her for a looonnngg time so he can just not look at her looking at him ;)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users