American Monsters

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Cyn

Cyn

Has a thing for owls

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook and try new and different recipes. I adore animals of all kinds. Music is another great love of mine. Paranormal and metaphysical subjects of all kinds. Nature, drawing and painting, writing, photography, reading. I am learning how to knit...but I'm not very good at it. The list is endless. The one thing that I don't have a big love for is sports. I wish I could like it, but just can't get into it for some reason.

Posted 07 August 2005 - 02:00 PM

I was listening to Ian Pundett last on night on Coast to Coast. It was a rather interesting show which discussed Cryptozoology and the discovery of unusual creatures and hybrids which could be specified as monsters (but only until they are studied and their origin is explained). They were discussing "Trunko", a massive two ton aqua-elephant with a long snout and polar bear fur that has been washing up on beaches around the world. I checked out the website a little while ago and it was really cool. Just thought I'd share it with you.

www.americanmonsters.com
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users