Important things go missing

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 levelriq

levelriq

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:I am the drummer for the band Level. I am also interested in photography and writting.

Posted 24 August 2005 - 02:13 PM

More reasons why the ghosts in my house suck. I have to wear glasses not only for my full time job (in a plastic factory) but also b/c I can't see very well without them. Well our invisable friend or friends thought it to be a good idea to take my glasses off my nightstand (were I put them everynight) and make them dissapear forever. The glasses were brand new less than two days old and I never found them that was three years ago. Also I awoke one morning to find my room mate ripping the house apart looking for his keys. He was already late for work and we have a hanging key holder. Same deal we never saw those keys again, he had to go to the dealer where he bought the truck and get new keys made. The reason why we knew it was something very strange with the keys was the night prior to the keys going missing we had gone food shopping and after pulling up to the back of the house, getting out of the truck grabbing some bags and walking up to the back door the back porch light turned on for us. Like "welcome home, here let me turn the light on for you". All we could really do was go in and continue on because we had a truck full of groceries. I remember us looking at each other, shrugging are shoulders and saying thanks.
Posted ImageCHECK OUT My band

#2 matt32

matt32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 03:09 PM

i have a solution!!!!!!!!!! bye one of those beepers that u can attach to keys or glases the point is u be able to track stuff ,, then u wont ever lose anything again... good luck...

#3 levelriq

levelriq

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:I am the drummer for the band Level. I am also interested in photography and writting.

Posted 26 August 2005 - 02:39 PM

i have a solution!!!!!!!!!! bye one of those beepers that u can attach to keys or glases the point is u be able to track stuff ,, then u wont ever lose anything again... good luck...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You right. This was one of the more lame stories. I didn't want to start off here with some big story about crap I couldn't explain. After replacing the glasses and the keys I havn't lost anything since.

#4 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 09:04 PM

Hello and welcome to GV.

I don't think that there is anything lame about your story at all. There are others who have posted stories of items that mischievous spirits have taken or hidden or moved, so you aren't alone.

I look forward to reading more of your encounters.
Posted Image

#5 bathory313

bathory313

So SCARED she peed down her own leg!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 29 August 2005 - 01:36 AM

Perhaps your 'friend' was piqued that you didn't thank them for turning on the light! Sounds as though someone is trying ot get your attention. I agree with Justa; I found your post quite interesting.
Posted Image

#6 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 29 August 2005 - 07:02 AM

cool story! They are trying to get your attention by the sounds of it. Have you tried just asking for them back. Like now? some time has passed, they might return them.

Bathory i think you'll see they did say thanks to the lightman/woman lol infact the very last word of the first post was Thanks :( ..

Its one of those mysteries. I can understand why your annoyed. Especially since the things never show up again! But somones taking very important things for a reason. Things that will definately get your attention!

PS: never try to type with lollies in your hand, you know how many times i've had to use the backspace key!! lol

#7 tweetypie

tweetypie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 09:39 AM

my earings always seem to go missing,actualy most of my jewelery goes missing,

when my little girl was only about 8 months old her shoes always use to go missing and her socks,and it was only at my mother in laws house.

still never found them to this day and she is six :(

#8 PattyH

PattyH

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:Family, Paranormal, Friends, Witta, Reading, Outdoors, Travel, Pampered Chef

Posted 29 August 2005 - 12:11 PM

My mom & dad's house is like that. They still haven't seen a brown rug that disappeard about 5 years ago. They do know the house is haunted by the gentleman that built it (he died in the driveway). My Dad has seen him once, but they are always missing different items. Sometimes they turn back up and sometimes they don't! :(
"There are no rules, just follow your heart" - Robin Williams

#9 Angelkitten

Angelkitten

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 01:46 PM

Speaking of earrings that go missing, I had a pair that reappeared. I lost one at a friend's apartment a year ago, dropped it behind her couch and didn't get it out because that couch was too big to move. She lived in Indiana at the time, I had just gotten back from 7 months in Japan and was in the process of moving to Virginia Beach. A year later I'm going through my jewelry and discovered that both earrings were inexplicable present. *shrug* I never got it out from under the couch, I haven't been back to that apartment, and she's since moved to NY. Go figure.

#10 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 29 August 2005 - 02:11 PM

It's gremlins, gremlins I tell ya!!!!!

No seriously, I have recently lost a key to my toolshed, a pair of motorcycle goggles (I can't legally ride without them), my reading glasses (I just found those today), and a few miscellaneous hand tools. Now the tools I can understand because I misplace tools all the time and sometimes it takes months to find them but the goggles, I took them off after work (i get home at 11:30 p.m. and I have to have them to ride my motorcycle which is my daily transportation. The next morning they were gone, during the day I use impact resistant sunglasses but at night I can't be wearing anything tinted. I had to stop and fork over another $10.00 for a new pair to get home the next night.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#11 levelriq

levelriq

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 06:41 PM

cool story! They are trying to get your attention by the sounds of it. Have you tried just asking for them back. Like now? some time has passed, they might return them.

Bathory i think you'll see they did say thanks to the lightman/woman lol infact the very last word of the first post was Thanks :lol: ..

Its one of those mysteries. I can understand why your annoyed. Especially since the things never show up again! But somones taking very important things for a reason. Things that will definately get your attention!

PS: never try to type with lollies in your hand, you know how many times i've had to use the backspace key!! lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They definately have my attention, They have had it since the first time I felt something walk in on me while doing normal domestic things like cleaning the house or doing dishes. When I clean I like to have some tunes going or a concert DVD on the TV. There have been times were I became very confused as to what was going on. Knowing that there was something there but not being able to see it only feel it. You know the feeling. Also have been a few times were I coulndn't shake it. I would move to different room and it would follow. I'd feel alone for only seconds and then not be alone very quickly. Even out side It followed me. I wasn't really scared but started to get annoyed more than anything. You can only goof with it for so long before it goes away for a while. It very rarely is in my room when I'm in my room.
I don't know why that is but I am glad for it. These incedents only start to accumulate at certain times of the year. Summer is normally free of it, or were to busy to notice.

#12 Angelkitten

Angelkitten

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 07:39 PM

What do you think is worse, a presence in your bedroom or a presence in your bathroom door? ;-)

#13 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 10:23 PM

I wear glasses also for reading and I had them lying on my table in my livingroom and I went to put them on and one lens was missing from them. I have tore my house up looking for that lens.I know it has to be here in the house because I don't wear them except for reading and I hadn't been out of the house for a week at that time because I was sick. I was here alone no onme else touched the glasses and still to this day I have not been able to locate that lens.

#14 levelriq

levelriq

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 01:14 PM

What do you think is worse, a presence in your bedroom or a presence in your bathroom door? ;-)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess either one would be kinda a pain. I don't have anything to hide but I value my privacy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users