44 replies to this topic

#31 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 01 September 2005 - 05:07 PM

I knew there wasn't something right about those pictures...tail...no tail....2004...2005....ah, good job Justa! I knew someone was lying here....great detective work!
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#32 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 02 September 2005 - 05:57 AM

Hmmm. Very interesting. I anxiously await any new findings from Justa Holmes (or does Sherlock Justa sound better?) It seems we have a new species of something. Or maybe its a wierd mutation.

Edited by DukeofBoogie, 03 September 2005 - 09:53 PM.

http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#33 GyoengyiG

GyoengyiG

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:History, literature(especially sci-fi/fantasy and historical fiction), music(all types, but especially jazz and classical), poetry, puppetry, sculpture, gardening, photography, ghosts/spirits/life after (of course!), languages and cultures other than English/American, travel

Posted 14 September 2005 - 01:52 PM

Is it just me or is the lower jaw in the second pic that Justa posted shorter than in the other two pictures?  The teeth in that second pic also don't look very real to me.  Why does the front legs in the pic posted by Saneguy look amputated, yet are there in full in Justa's pic?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think the poor animal, whatever it may have been in species, was obviously starving to death....Looks like the front paws were bent under in the first picture, then straightened out in the others and the jaw looks like it may have been broken, too...I think it looks like a very sick coyote, whippet or grayhound, too...

Very sad, hope the poor critter is healthy, well-fed and happy in its new life!
:lol:
Jeanne Gabriel PociusDirector, North Shore Brass Associates4 Cressey Ave, Salem, MA 01970 (978)317-4731Email:jgpocius@yahoo.comMIZPAH: <I>The Lord God watch between me and thee while we are parted one from the other.Genesis XXXI:49

#34 Guest_Rinyotsu_*

Guest_Rinyotsu_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2006 - 10:43 PM

I must say, it looks like the pictures coyotes my biology teacher has in his room just without hair.

#35 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 11:47 PM

According to the various news agencies reporting on this creature, the general consensus amongst animal experts is that it is simply a coyote with a bad case of the mange.

Here is a picture of a coyote that is caught in a trap and has the mange:

Posted Image

This is a picture of a coyote with the mange that a hunter has shot:

Posted Image

And lastly, this is an image of one of these animals alive. I can't find anything that says if this is a dog or a coyote.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#36 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interests are reading and writing. I also love to research my genealogy and love to research other little historical people or events that catch my attention. I am really getting into homespun crafts and have recently learned howe to weave a basket, make my own paper and am currently learning to carve wood. <br /><br />I am married (10 years in 2006) and have two daughters who will be 10 and 8 in 2006. We all enjoy hanging around outside in our own yard, but also are fond of grabbing a South Carolina map, looking at it and saying &quot;this looks like a cool place&quot; and we will take off and drive there. <br /><br />I also enjoy meeting other people and learning about other places and cultures and have a few penpals that I am trying to be better at writing to regularly.

Posted 07 January 2007 - 03:01 PM

It almost looks like a hairless cat except the head is almost canine like, especially with the teeth. Whatever it is (or was) it couldn;t have been successful at killing the chickesn...you see the poor things ribs sticking out?? I feel sorry for it. If there are any more out there I want one alive so I can have it as a pet! lol. I'll call him Chupie for short.

Simmy....I always knew you Aussies were devious!! I suppose ya'll gave us Bigfoot/Sasquatch, the Jersey Devil, and the Mothman too. All those alien ships we see are probably your high-tech airplanes! Yep...I got it all figured out now! lol
Believe and you will be rewarded~Check out my newest release: Magick for the Kitchen WitchVisit my site http://seakla.tripod.com for an autographed copy or purchase it at any online bookstore [

#37 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:41 AM

Ít doesn't look like this poor little guy chupa anthing!!, that's us, we see something unfamiliar and we kill it!! :) poor baby.
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

#38 BellaRose

BellaRose

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Interests:My SON (the Sunshine of my Life!!!!), Reading,<br />Bellydancing, My Pets, Sharing Information.<br /><br />ROSE &amp; THE TAROT<br />I have been studying the TAROT for 25+ years and have given readings to both the Famous and Non-Famous alike.<br />I have NEVER charged for a reading....<br />I studied extensively with Shekhinah Mountainwater<br />(1939-2007) from 1998 thru 2000. I was ordained as a Priestess in 1999.<br /><br /><br />QUIZILLA<br />CHECK OUT MY QUIZZES, POETRY, &amp; POLLS:<br />http://www.quizilla.com/users/6CentsRose/

Posted 09 January 2007 - 02:24 PM

Ít doesn't look like this poor little guy chupa anthing!!, that's us, we see something unfamiliar and we kill it!! :wave: poor baby.

My sentiments exactly...Poor guy!
This is what i think of who shot and killed the animal... :)
~Bellarose

#39 jamas1129

jamas1129

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:My interests are reading, knitting (which I taught myself how to do), writting poetry, and any kind of writting that I can do. I love to just put twisted stories that I make up on paper. I wrote my first childrens book. (Not published, yet)<br />Most of my time is spent on my children and my husband. They mean more to me than anybody in this world.

Posted 21 January 2007 - 10:45 PM

I have looked and looked at that picture. I only see a poor helpless creature that nobody could figure out what it was. When all along it looks like a baby dear. Maybe even a sick one. So instead of sedating it and giving it the medical attention it needs, they tortured it instead. Cruel. Very cruel. I feel so bad for the poor thing.

(jamas son 12 years old responded to this)

Edited by jamas1129, 21 January 2007 - 10:47 PM.

#40 The Troll

The Troll

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 11:28 PM

Personally i would say that looking at just the shape of the skull it looks like som kind of fox, Can any texans tell me if they have some variety of desert foxes or if there is simply the coyote in the desert, and yes i know the coyote is a wolf not a fox...

Would be cool if it was a chupa out there though!

#41 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,352 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 22 January 2007 - 01:00 PM

Wille.E.Chupacabra! Where is the RoadRunner?
Posted Image

#42 snakebiteoftexas

snakebiteoftexas

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Interests:searching for haunted places as i drive cross country in my 18 wheeler with my lovely wife and meeting people to go ghost hunting with and playing fantasy sports

Posted 23 January 2007 - 06:17 PM

well the animal i see is just that a normal animal
Posted ImageWWW.SOUTHERNSPIRITSEEKERSOCIETY.COM

#43 randystreu

randystreu

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:video, paintball, theology, philosophy, political science, sci-fi, and so on, and so forth...

Posted 23 January 2007 - 09:56 PM

Well, I live in Texas & have for quite a long time & I have NEVER seen a kangaroo running around free. I don't think I have ever even seen one in any of the zoos that I have been to here......so, no, kangaroos are NOT native to Texas!

I agree, poor little thing.....very sad.

Of course, I bet you've also never seen a Chupacabra running around free...

:clap:

#44 randystreu

randystreu

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:video, paintball, theology, philosophy, political science, sci-fi, and so on, and so forth...

Posted 23 January 2007 - 09:59 PM

yup.
Dog.

#45 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 27 January 2007 - 10:39 AM

Well, I live in Texas & have for quite a long time & I have NEVER seen a kangaroo running around free. I don't think I have ever even seen one in any of the zoos that I have been to here......so, no, kangaroos are NOT native to Texas!

I agree, poor little thing.....very sad.

Of course, I bet you've also never seen a Chupacabra running around free...

:angry:

Nope, you are right Randy, I have never seen a chupa running around free, but I have come in contact with a number of coyotes face to face & this is very similiar to them. I agree with the assumption that it is a coyote with a very bad case of mange. Coyotes are not pretty animals & the picture that was posted by Axman looks like a very well taken care of animal, like it was on a preserve or somewhere. The coyotes that we see out here in east TX are long & lanky & very unattractive, & they are very aggressive looking animals. I haven't enjoyed my encounters with them, but, what can you do when you live in "their" country?
It's just Becca Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users