slapped in the face by a ghost?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cube

cube

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 11:18 PM

Two times when I've slept on my couch in the living room I've been woken up by what could be described as someone slapping me in the face. It couldn't have been anyone in my apartment seeing as I live alone. It's not a dream or imagination because I can still feel my face stinging from it when I wake up. I was thinking that it could have possibly been me hitting myself accidentally, but the way my arms were positioned when I woke up would make that nearly impossible. Both times this has happened it's been within a half hour of me first getting to sleep.

I know this is rather silly sounding but I can't really think of any other explanation. It's a really weird feeling. It's not just a sting in my face, I'm actually feeling the impact when it hits me which is what wakes me up.

I've had some unexplained experiences before, but this one really baffles me.

#2 Ralts

Ralts

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting<br />The Paranormal<br />Horror Stories<br />Zombies<br />The Unknown<br />Edward Scissorhands

Posted 25 August 2005 - 11:56 PM

Could very well be a ghost slapping you. I have heard of this sort of thign before. I felt a ghost touch me, but it felt like a hand resting on my head.

#3 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 26 August 2005 - 12:04 AM

Not at all silly, Cube and Welcome to Ghost Village :)

I've had something similar to that happen to me only a couple of weeks ago.
I was laying face down on my bed and had my arms positioned under my chin. Then it felt like someone was grabbing the back of my neck and trying to pull me up. I moved a little bit to get it to stop and next thing I knew it felt like something/someone hit me in the back of the head!! Then I heard a womans voice mutter "Sorry" pretty close to my right ear. :cheerleader:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#4 Ralts

Ralts

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting<br />The Paranormal<br />Horror Stories<br />Zombies<br />The Unknown<br />Edward Scissorhands

Posted 26 August 2005 - 12:05 AM

Hmmm... well, at least she apologized i guess.

#5 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 26 August 2005 - 12:11 AM

lol I guess you could say that. :D But from what I picked up in emotions when she said it, she didn't seem too sorry. Then again she never did come back to try and bug me again. :cheerleader: :) :lol:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#6 Ralts

Ralts

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 12:15 AM

Sometimes when I sense the ghost in my house is nearby I feel scared, other times I feel happy and completely at peace, she doesnt seem bad though. Maybe she's trying to block something that is bad. I did hear a male voice (which sounded evil) tell me to "sleep" when I was laying down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users