Things being Moved?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Ralts

Ralts

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting<br />The Paranormal<br />Horror Stories<br />Zombies<br />The Unknown<br />Edward Scissorhands

Posted 26 August 2005 - 12:02 AM

My girlfriend and I were sitting in her room and she had a stuffed horse laying on her chair and a stuffed fox on the dresser next to her bed. We laid down on her bed and when we got back up the horse was on the pillow and the stuffed fox was stuck between the bed and the bedpost! They were moved right under our noses without us noticing them being moved! :cheerleader:

#2 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 26 August 2005 - 12:05 AM

That's pretty wild Ralts and Welcome to Ghost Village :cheerleader:
Has anything like that happened at her place before?
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 Ralts

Ralts

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting<br />The Paranormal<br />Horror Stories<br />Zombies<br />The Unknown<br />Edward Scissorhands

Posted 26 August 2005 - 12:06 AM

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, it has happened, but it involved a gothic doll moving from upstairs to downstairs and back upstairs without a human moving it. The horse and fox have been moved several times before.

#4 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 12:17 AM

Definitely sounds cool Ralts. Do you or your girlfriend know much about the history of her house that could explain the possibility of a ghost being present? Sounds to me as if it may be drawn to the stuffed animals if they've been moved on more than one occasion. :cheerleader:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#5 Ralts

Ralts

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 12:20 AM

sadly. no. Although we both invited ghosts back to our homes when we were at the cemetery, which, could be bad as I have been told. Luckily they dont seem to be harmful. Although my gf said a voice told her to go to the mirror and see a special trick. She held a stuffed animal in the mirror and the reflection was the opposite (head faced mirror, she saw back of head). Then a hand came out of the mirror and tried to grab her throat... :cheerleader:

#6 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 01:00 AM

YIKES!! I certainly don't like the way that trick turned out I hope your girlfriend is okay after that experience.
It's never a good idea to invite any spirits back with you from a visit to a graveyard or from a ghosthunt. Unfortunately it leaves the door wide open for any spirits with bad intentions so you never really know who it is that follows you home. As harmless as they can appear to be initially it's experiences like what you've just recently described that makes me suspect you may have a mischeif maker on your hands. And I don't want to say this to scare you but the tricks could get scarier to downright harmful if something isn't done about sending the spirit on it's way out soon.
My advice would be to perform a cleansing on the place.

Some people would suggest burning some sage and saying a prayer in each room in the house.
I've used a mixture of white vinegar and black pepper with some fresh crushed garlic cloves and sprinkled the mix in each room as I said a prayer to rid a friends house of a pest of a ghost once and it worked.

Keep an eye out and I'm sure there will be a few others who may come up with some good suggestions by tomorrow evening. :cheerleader:

#7 Ralts

Ralts

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 01:03 AM

today, one of her lights that is supposed to last a REALLY long time (there are three) just flickered a bunch of times and turned out. The others were unaffected. Items have been moved, she has seen it in her closet. Once she said she heard the ghost ask her to turn out the light, she did so and it said thank you to her. Maybe different ghosts?

#8 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 01:15 AM

I'ts a possibility that there is more than one ghost around her place at the time.

#9 Ralts

Ralts

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 01:18 AM

She saw a grayish floating head with no eyes once. She said she saw my girl ghost at her house. She said she came in through the bathroom window and she was saying "John, john, john." a bunch of times, which is my name. Maybe she was looking for me? She left through the window and whispered my name another time. Is she a protector?

#10 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 03:09 AM

She could very well be a protector, but unfortunately that's only something I can guess about.
Sorry that I have to run (3:00a.m. here lol) but this lil' Boo needs to get some shuteye. If there's anything else you can think of to add go ahead and include, include, include. I'll be able to catch up more tomorrow :cheerleader:

#11 Ralts

Ralts

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 03:12 AM

Thanks. And the voices and the peaceful presence I feel by my bed when I first wake up is only present when I am awake before my gf comes over. If she comes over before I wake up and wakes me up, I cannot feel that warm presence. I dont think she would ever whisper "come here" to me if she was here. Kinda weird.

#12 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 26 August 2005 - 05:40 AM

Ralts,

I've read through this and your other thread. What I can say is NEVER, EVER invite a spirit to come home with you. My advice would be not to waste time finding out the who's, what's , and why's. Just get rid of the offending spirits, asap.

It's like Boo said... Your opening the door for ANY spirit to follow you home. And very often, with bad spirits the activity starts out innocent and escelates.

AND next time you go to the cemetery, try protecting yourself before you enter. But I think maybe you should stay out of the graveyards for awhile. Do some reading, and learn a little more about what you could get yourself into. ( I didn't mean that as an insult, just advice from someone who frequents haunted graveyards).

But First Get rid of whatever is bothering you and your girlfriend.
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#13 Ralts

Ralts

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 05:43 AM

The female ghost in my house is by no means "bothering" me in anyway. It seems to be helping me. But that thing at my gf's house, the prankster one, seems to have been somewhat mean/violent.

#14 Ralts

Ralts

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 05:48 AM

And I knew beforehand that inviting them could allow anything to come home with me. I knew that something bad could come if it wanted to.

#15 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 26 August 2005 - 05:51 AM

And I knew beforehand that inviting them could allow anything to come home with me. I knew that something bad could come if it wanted to.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If that is the case then what are you trying to gain here. Are you looking for help? Are you just telling your experiences? Or are you pulling our chains?
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users