• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cooolchick647

cooolchick647

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 11:49 PM

So i am just curious about this now ever since i saw this info about the white wolf in peacedale cemetery in bristol connecticut....i have lived around here the whole 24 years of my life and no one has ever told me about this haunting and i dont think that i have ever even heard that there was any real haunting in bristol besides the church of eternal light ( sorry to the parishoners of this church but i still do feel that it is haunted and the background story that many have told may not be the right one so i will apologize now) but i was just curious if there are any people out there that can share their experience or atleast what they know or have heard......i know that many cemeteries are haunted due to obvious reasons but i am curios about this white wolf........Any takers on this one?????

:greenbounce: :bluebounce: :hug: :redbounce: :redbounce: :bluebounce: :bluebounce: :brownbounce: :redbounce: :wave:

i just love them BAD_WORD bouncing guys..... :weeee:
The hardest thing in life to learn is which bridge to cross, and which to burn. And don't worry because the world will still be broken tomorrow.Posted Image</a>Posted Image Posted Image

#2 D.J.

D.J.

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 01:50 AM

never heard of it, but id be up for checking it out :ghost:

#3 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts
  • Interests:Animals, paranormal, Kids

Posted 12 September 2005 - 07:13 AM

Bristol - Peacedale Cemetery - Sightings of a white wolf that walks down near the banks of the stream that runs through this cemetery are usually sought by those who have a deep emotional problem bothering them.

This is the most information I found on this...
Cathy
Posted ImagePosted Image(facebook) cathyld73@yahoo.com

#4 cooolchick647

cooolchick647

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 05:39 PM

Thats all that i have been able to turn up on it also, would love to see if any one has been able to see the white wolf or can shed more light on this subject.....i live right up the hill and have been to the cemetery once but havent seen anything conclusive.....i figure if that is true that i would have been able to see a whole pack of wolves.........
:bluebounce: :brownbounce: :greenbounce: :redbounce: :brownbounce: :bluebounce: :greenbounce: :clap: :redbounce: :clap: :brownbounce: :bluebounce: :brownbounce: :greenbounce: :bluebounce:
The hardest thing in life to learn is which bridge to cross, and which to burn. And don't worry because the world will still be broken tomorrow.Posted Image</a>Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users